Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome Home Alysia!

We made a quick road trip out to Boise to attend my niece Alysia's mission homecoming party. We also had a 50th birthday party for her dad, Mark. This is a picture of the cousins enjoying the gathering. Alysia gave a fantastic report on her mission to Chile in sacrament meeting. "Abrir la boca!" : )

It's so nice to have a sister that brings her awesome camera to these family parties. I'm always so glad that she takes a moment to make sure the three of us sisters get a photo taken when we are together. I think my sisters stopped aging a few years ago. Gorgeous ladies!
Colin loves Chloe & Jack! This picture is so cute. Chloe is missing a shoe & looks a little worried. Jack is stylin' in his argyle vest. Colin looks so BIG holding them. He is a good older cousin.
I don't look too old to have a baby, right? It made my day that I still had the touch of putting a baby to sleep. I still cannot get over that fact that my cute little twin nieces are MOMS now!!! Thanks for letting me wrap my arms around your precious babes.

1 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Colin is an amazing cousin! :) We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!