
During my basketball game at the church yesterday morning, Colin took a fall off the stage onto the gym floor. He landed on his back and it appears he tried to catch his fall with his left elbow. He has a hairline fracture just below his elbow. No cast until the swelling goes down & depending on how his arm is doing next week, maybe no cast at all. But for now he wears a cute little sling. He had a hard time when they took the x-rays & was up a lot last night, but he is doing a lot better today. He's been playing video games one-handed & has us keeping up the supply of pink milk upon demand.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Hang in there Colin!! When you get your left hand back...you will become a video game Jedi!!
We're SOO sorry about that tough accident! Poor kid! Poor parents! We'll keep Colin in our prayers!
Hang in there
dp
Christine...I can't believe it! Yikes...give Colin a big hug and kiss from Auntie Cheri...can't wait to see you guys next week. I would call, but I'm too tired...Love ya!
Post a Comment