Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sharing Some Love


We are pretty much all moved in!
Just need to hang up pictures. The weather has been spectacular this week. It is so nice to have sunshine & to be able to open the windows! Just wish the days were longer so we could get more done while the sun is up.
We love Liz & Nate's wedding announcement! You guys are a cute couple. Can't wait to meet you Nate & to be able to be with you on your wedding day.
Happy Valentines Day!
Love-
Christine
ps...yes, I changed my hair. Shorter, lighter & darker!

1 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

You both look so great and I love the house!!! It's really nice. I love your hair too, it looks really good on you. Well, it looks like things are going well. We miss you, as always......
Love ya ~ Kristin