Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring finally arrives!

Spring break at the beach in Malibu with my friend Laura. She was smart & wore some covering. I got burned on my arms & forehead...both are still tender almost a week later!

The boyz! Laura's son's Spencer & Mason straddle Colin in age. Craig keeps them all teased & entertained. I need to get my boys to wear hats!


Bunnies galore! Our yard always has some nibbling around.

California girls! Cassie & her friend Jordyn took to the waves. They are fearless fish. They got acquainted with the lifegaurd who kept telling them to stay out of the rip tide! They didn't understand why the guys on the boards in body suits could go out & not them. We also saw some dolphins swimming out with the surfers!

I bid "farewell" to the hoops trophy as it makes it's crossing to the new rightful owner in Ramona. I didn't think many of you had seen "the trophy" so I thought I'd post it.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Great pictures, Christine...It looked like a fun day at the beach...I think the rainy season is about over. Get ready for California Summer!

Love,
Bob

Jack and Charlene said...

WOW !!! Wish we could have shared the Beach with you .. the waves looked beautiful.

Cheri said...

Cute photos...loved the matching dresses....you look too young to have a young woman for a daughter..Cassie is really growing up!