Wednesday, April 26, 2006

They call it kickbox boot camp


It's my favorite gym class! It's a group class I take every Wednesday & Friday that combines punching the bag plus a lot of other circuits & drills off the bag. Sometimes we jump rope, do lunges, push-ups & some abs. I usually share a bag with someone because the class gets so full. I have a favorite instructor...Brandi. She works it hard! Today I was in the groove with this cool combo: jab-jab-jab-jab-jab-jab-jab-cross-hook-uppercut-uppercut-uppercut-uppercut. And another series: 3 quick jabs-cross-jab--6 jumping jacks. I can tell that these classes are making me quicker & stronger out on the basketball court. I still have my lazy moments though. I slept in Monday & Tuesday, but it felt good. It would be fun to have my work out buddies from SA here to hang at the gym with. We would have way too much fun!

1 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Most Impressed ..... Can't wait to see the trim - fit .. Christine !!