HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE! I can't believe you're 12 already!!
Cassie---Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a good one! Enjoy YW!!
Cassie, You look soooooo Grown Up. We are Very Proud of YOU !! Remember to call us Thursday evening and tell us about your Temple Trip.
I can't believe Cassie is 12! I was in young womens in Leesville when I babysat her...now she's a young woman and I'm about to be a mommy. You can really see how time flies when you look at children.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE! I can't believe you're 12 already!!
Cassie---Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a good one! Enjoy YW!!
Cassie, You look soooooo Grown Up. We are Very Proud of YOU !! Remember to call us Thursday evening and tell us about your Temple Trip.
I can't believe Cassie is 12! I was in young womens in Leesville when I babysat her...now she's a young woman and I'm about to be a mommy. You can really see how time flies when you look at children.
Post a Comment