Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"1 Equals 3 Is Four!"

Cassie practicing hard on the bassoon. She actually sounds pretty good! I can finally recognize the tunes she plays. She still plays the flute & piano too. It's like a music concert every night.


Craig's team went undefeated for the regular season & will play a mock championship game next Monday. One of the other teams wants one more try at us. But, it won't count officially, so THE CHARGERS are the CHAMPS! Craig is kneeling down #81.

Colin was playing Monopoly with Cassie just a minute ago & was telling her that, "1 eguals 3 is four, " and holding up his fingers. We just laughed like always. He is trying so hard to be smart & take short cuts in the game.

5 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS Craig on your winning Football Season. You look good in your uniform!

Wish we could listen to Cassie play her instruments.
5 more days until the the BIG #13!
A Beecher Street TEENAGER !!!!

Jenni said...

Go Craig!!! Check him out! ANd Cassie--seriously, she knows how to play that thing??? It looks so confusing! ANd oh my gosh--she's almost a TEENAGER!!! Three more years till boys start ringing your doorbell to come pick her up for a date...I'm sure CHris is polishing the guns now! =)

Anonymous said...

Christine, you are amazing! I am such a bad friend and only check in on you once a year or so, and when I do I am always amazed at what you have accomplished! You are my idol. Go girl, at whatever you choose to do next. Miss you, Julie

Steph said...

haha...Colin's so funny. I have such talented cousins!

The Dunford Family said...

I JUST CANT WAIT!!! I don't think you realize how excited we are! Craigs football team is so cute! and Colin, he's so funny! Cant wait to hear all the cute things he says in person! Love you guys!