It's been a great week of shining moments for my kiddos.
First, Craig's team went 6-0 Wednesday night against the other good team in the league. We were lucky to have a break in the rain for the first half of his game. Chris showed up for the second half of the game & I took off for Cassie's YWIE program at the church. I guess it started raining shortly after. Craig's football uniform was covered in mud! He made a couple of key blocks & stopped a long run. I love watching him get fired up just before the game starts & it's always nice to be on a winning team.
Cassie had her Young Women in Excellence program the same night. She sang a solo while her best friend Geni danced in the background. It was gorgeous! I was a little shocked that she had the song memorized & amazed how composed she was through the whole performance. She reminds me so much of her older lady cousins with those flashy brown eyes, sleek long hair, winning smile & kind heart. She is busy trying to figure out what she wants to do for her 13th birthday party at the end of the month. Any ideas?
9 years ago

6 comments:
love my cousins...I want to come watch Craig play football and listen to Cassie sing :-)
We're not going to Sean's farewell because Ryan does school Monday-Saturday...but, I will be in Utah the week he goes into the MTC, so I think we're going to meet everyone for breakfast before he goes in.
I think Vanessa & I had a "makeover" party with one of our friends and went to a movie for our 13th birthday. Liz Amar came over and did our makeup...etc. I'm sure whatever you guys do for her birthday will be great!...can't wait to see pic.'s at the end of the month.
What a JOYOUS Week! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Will Cassie be ready to sing at Reagan's baptism?? I hope so!
Cassie and Craig are TOO cute :)
Way to go Craig and Cassie! We wish we lived closer to visit!
Post a Comment