Today we practiced our primary program in the chapel during the 2nd & 3rd hours. I led the music & got to see how well Colin knew the songs. He was so happy to be up on the stand & he was smiling & sang each song's chorus lines so well. When it was his turn to say his part in the mike, he did great!
When we got home & had dinner, he volunteered to make his own peanut butter & honey sandwich. So, I told him how to do it & he did it all himself. The funny thing is that he won't eat the crust, so I usually cut it off for him. But, today since he made his own sandwich, he decided he was going to eat it all, even the crust & he did! I was complimenting him & he asked, "Mom, did you make sandwiches by yourself when you were little?" I replied that I did but I practiced everyday until I did it really good without help. Then he said, "When I get baptized, the Holy Ghost will tell me how to do it!" It was so cute! He was just beaming & so was I. My good little boy.
9 years ago

7 comments:
Haha! :) Too cute!
awww...good little Colin! :D
he's such a big kid now!
Colin: Keep up the Good Work making your own sandwiches and you will be able to do a GREAT job when you go to school.
HUGS We Love You !!
...a couple months ago Jens interviewed this guy who knew everything about him and our family by googling his name....our blogs came up. Jens made the suggestion, but I wasn't too worried. Lately I've just been feeling like we should. So....I'm just going with it.
That is the cutest thing ever...you should write that into the Children's friend.
Isn't it fun to teach them the smallest things! I love your new blog format. Always so festive!
Post a Comment