Virgo is actually the sixth sign of the Zodiac, a set of astrological signs. It is associated with purity and service. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a diligent, analytical, self-sufficient, controlled, orderly, and modest character. The Virgo person is practical, industrious, efficient, intelligent, full of sass, thorough, methodical, exacting, precise, detail-oriented, observant, work and service oriented, painstaking, pragmatic, discreet, health and cleanliness conscious, mentally active, and flexible. (Wikipedia)
My friend Jenni who is THE most creative person I have ever known personally. She will be rich & famous one day.
My twin nieces, Stephanie & Vanessa who are officially "adults" now & never cease to amaze me with their attention to details!
Our best friends in the whole wide world...Jens & Kristin who share the SAME birthday! Jens is THE most patient man I have ever met. He also cracks me up because he knows he's so cool. Kristin is everything that would describe my best friend. I love her because she knows what they all are. Together, this couple can conquer the world!
My husband & father to my wonderful children Chris. Out of all the Virgos on this post, he comes the closest to the fullest definition of Virgo....depending on the day. I've never known anyone who constantly feeds their brain like Chris. He was meant to live in the day & age of "at the click of a mouse" information. If he doesn't know the answer to something, he'll find it. Chris is dedicated to being successful in everything he wants to do. What I find most amusing about Chris is that he laughs at himself & he is so corny! I love his chiseled facial features & smile.

4 comments:
I love the Virgo Post and I love that I am on the fav list. Thanks so much for the constant love and support you give to me and my family. You are my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone who better fits that role. All my love and thanks again. Geez, lots of Sept bdays. What a fun month, well, it's the best month. Can't wait to see you and hang out, hopefully sooner than later. Love ya!
Holy cow! What a month for you! Thanks so much for calling me your creative friend...you're so sweet! And thanks for posting that awful picture of me!! I was totally prego and not looking cute. haha...we probably didn't take too many together I guess! I'll forgive. Love ya girlie!
I'm glad to be in the company of such great people! Cute post :)
You never cease to amaze me with your creativity...I love your posts!
Post a Comment