Cassie & I ran a 5k here in Newberg yesterday for a women & children's shelter called Juliette's House. Cassie's best friend Geni, along with her mom & sister, also ran with us. It was fun! The run started at the hospital & went through our neighborhood. Pretty cool. Chris & the boys were out in front of our house playing football when we ran by. Then they came over to the hospital to cheer us on at the finish line. It was so neat to do a quick event locally for a good cause on a Saturday!
The football club.

4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there to run with you girls....or far, far behind you! The boys are getting so big! Can't believe it! Miss you!
That sounds like so much fun! That's so great that you and Cassie run together. I'm going to start volunteering at a children's crisis center this week! :)
What a fun activity! I would have done it too! LOve that the men showed up to cheer ya on!!
SO PROUD OF OUR 5K GALS and the MEN WHO CHEER THEM ON !!!!
Post a Comment