Becky Cluff-1st coun., Adrienne Gering-pres., Michele Archer-2nd coun., Me-secretary.
We were set apart on Thursday afternoon & had our first meeting. I will not be in my own ward for the next few Sundays. It will be weird. But, from the few hours I've spent with these women, I can tell we are going to have so much fun being together as we travel around the stake. Please feel free to email me any ideas you have for stake Beehive socials, Priest/Laurel speed-dating, girls camp ("Olympics" theme), and "The Amazing Race" Youth Conf. for 300 youth. : )

8 comments:
COngrats on the new calling! You must have YW Secretary written all over you or something! You'll be great---you always are! Looks like a fun group of ladies!
Congrats...you will do a great job!
AWESOME looking YW Presidency! The girls in your Stake will be very blessed because of your influence and teachings.
Will Cassie be able to go to Youth Conference with you? Ailee misses the one in SA by 1 week!
I'm glad you're feeling better about this calling. I think you'll be awesome!
You look awesome by the way, I'm soo jealous!
Thanks for Briggsy's card and gift....he was so excited.
We all miss you guys and can't wait to see you, hopefully, soon!!!
Love ya!
Congratulations, Christine!
What a fun (and busy!) calling. Good luck! I need to look at a map to see where you actually live. I lived in McMinnville in 1st and 2nd grade.
looks overwhelming, but fun. You'll be awesome!
Post a Comment