10 YEARS AGO:
April 1998...
Chris said, "hasta la vista!" to Bosnia. He was also recovering from wrist surgery & preparing to retire from the Army.
Daddy's home at last! Looks like Chris was also doing some Covey homework before his big civilian job interviews began.
Ahhh....the Briles! We miss you!!!They were getting ready to move to El Paso, TX. So, we were spending as much time as possible with them...taking advantage of Holly's home cooked meals & free babysitting.
A few other honorable mentions: I had just finished putting on the "Women At the Well" program for our RS birthday dinner. Finished up teaching piano lessons. Finished up my calling in the YW Presidency w/ Holly. Counting down the days (2.5 more months) until we moved out of Ft. Polk!
3 Things to Do Today:
-Mop the floor
-Get groceries
-Have NCAA Mens Basketball Championship party for FHE...all are invited to come over!
Jobs I've Had:
-Worked at the Karmelkandy store, Third Dimension Cuts, BYU Candy Jar, KB Toys & have taught piano lessons on & off over the years.
5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
You all know me so well....I'm an open book! I'm having a hard time coming up with something to post here.
-I love doing preschool/kinder workbooks w/ Colin.
-My favorite form of relaxation is sitting poolside or on a warm, sandy beach reading magazines w/ my ipod on.
-Every time I eat something w/ red onion in it (which I love!) I CRAVE chocolate afterwards.
-I'm a good speller. (that just popped in my mind since I was helping Cassie spell-check her homework last night)
-I am a horrible artist & therefore do not like drawing pictures.
I also tag Caran! Come on sis!

3 comments:
haha--the onion, chocolate thing is funny. I wonder if I'm like that, too--I think I just crave chocolate no matter what I eat :-)
Mo totally pick Memphis to take it all, we need to play the lottery with his mad skills!
Stevie
We've been reading your blog, so fun to see the pictures and here your goings-on. I have caved into peer pressure and have started one also. Still not sure what I am doing--still learning!! :) So, if you want to check it out--gatherumup.blogspot.com
Sounds like all is well! Sure wish I was going somewhere nice and sunny soon!
--Suzette
Post a Comment