Cassie & ReaganReagan's baptism was very special & we are so glad we were able to be a part of it. So many family & friends came. It was a wonderful experience to meet some of the Dunford's great relatives & new friends who I've heard about & to get to know others better.
The Dunford FamilyKristin had so much energy for being 2 weeks away from her due date! She didn't miss one detail for this special occasion. She even made the girl's bows for their hair! We also got to go to Kristin's baby shower. Her sister Kaci put on the party of the century! I'm craving some of the great food she prepared...especially her juicy juice. : )

Even though it was in the 90's, I didn't think it was hot enough. : ) Honestly, it was warm, but the AC kept my goose bumps active. I wish I was still there, sitting by the pool, drinking some juice. Big hugs & thanks to Chris & the boys for holding down the fort while the girls got away & to the Dunford's for loving & letting us be a part of your lives.

7 comments:
How fun!!!!!! SO glad you guys had a good time...you all look great!
Looks like everyone had a great time...lucky you enjoying the warmth! Can we pleassseee have spring now?? Love the pics...you are all BEAUTIFUL!
you're welcome ANY & ALL of the time! We miss you guys like CRAZY already and I couldn't have faired so well without you there. Thanks so much for coming and PLEASE come back SOON!!!
LOVE YA!
You both look so cute! :)
I'm so jealous you got to see the Dunfords! How fun! Everyone looks great! I can't believe how old Reagan looks. Tell them I say hi.
glad you got some girl-time in! I'm jealous of the warm weather--will it ever be spring/summer???
We felt your presence from AZ, Christine and Cassie. Fun trip recap and great pictures.
Post a Comment