Craig, Briggs & I spent a day on Bartlett Lake with the Brady Family & their boat. It was so much fun! Benjamin was a pro at riding on the pancake. Craig & Briggs got to be pros at holding on for their dear lives : ))) The lake was wonderful on that 115 degree day.
Thank you so much Chris, Shawna, Whitney & Benjamin for such a special day! It was so wonderful to spend the day with you & play. We miss you!
Thanks Jens, Kristin, Briggs, Reagan, Eryn & Will for your love & hospitality. We always have way too much fun being with you guys. You really need to start putting rocks in our beds or something, or we may just keep staying longer & longer. : )
Sometimes pictures speak better than words.

2 comments:
THat looks like so much fun!!!! And OMG--how cute is that little one??? So glad you guys enjoyed your long trip!
Christine! I love your hair these days! Especially the one where you are holding the baby! Too cute! I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment