Monday, June 09, 2008

35

That was then...
I believe this was the summer I turned 1 years old. Homemade ice cream at G&G's.

This is now! Thanks for the balloons & flowers sisters.

Saturday was my birthday. I had a great day! Got up early & went to breakfast at a local hot spot...The Original Pancake House. I had the Tahitian Maiden's Dream...banana/apricot crepes. Oh man. It was heavenly. After consuming thousands of calories, I thought it would be a good idea to go burn a few hundred on the bike. I met up with Chris at Champoeg & rode the last 15 miles of his 80-miler with him. In the afternoon, I went & got a pedicure. Ahhhh. Chris took me out for dinner at Juan Colorados & then over to the outlet mall to shop. When we got home, the kids had made a cake & Craig lit a whole box of candles on top of a cut piece of cake. Almost set off the smoke detectors.

Thanks for all the cards & phone calls!

3 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Beautiful flowers & Balloons for a Beautiful 35 year old.. who still looks 21 !!! Can't wait to give you our Birthday Hugs in person.

Jeni said...

You are one HOT momma!

Steph said...

glad you had a good birthday...you look great!