Last night was our stake Young Women in Excellence program. It was a wonderful event. It is amazing to me how the 3 of us (the stake YW's pres.) pulled it off without all the micro-managing. I think we may have spent only 15 minutes planning ahead of time. The ladies I serve with are amazing!!! It was quite refreshing & a huge relief when it was all over. Our theme was, "An Enchanted Evening" focusing on being a Daughter of a King. We encouraged all the YW to dress up in their "enchanting" attire. Like Cassie, some wore crowns. Thank you to the Carr Boutique for providing our dresses. : )
After we recognized each 2008 YW medallion heir, they kneeled on a cushion & Becky, the 1st counselor knighted them with her fairy wand. It was sweet!
9 years ago

6 comments:
We just had our Women in Excellence last night too! Hope you get your young womans medallion Christine.I recieved mine just a few months before I got released.You can do it!
How fun! You both look gorgeous :)
You both look (What's the phrase?)... "as pretty as a princess"
So very Impressed with with both Young Women !!
WOw, it looks beautiful and you two look gorgeous! Congrats Cassi and to you Christine for almost earning your medallions!
I am super impressed! How do you get your YW to be so involved in Personal Progress? Our YW in Excellence is this week, and we don't have any awards to present! Now, I only have 6 YW, but there's got to be some way to get them motivated! any ideas?
Post a Comment