My sisters Caran & Cheri came to Portland & had a sister's weekend with me! After a delicious breakfast at the Original Pancake House, we spent all day Friday shopping in the Pioneer district. We ate lunch at Typhoon, power napped at the Hotel deLux, shopped some more, enjoyed steamers in Starbucks, and watched "Twilight" at the Broadway.
Our bell-hop sent us to a dive bar for burgers & fries. We still laughed about it & had fun! Cheri & I stayed up watching high school playoff scores come across the internet. Caran eventually handed out some melatonin pills so we could all get some z's.
9 years ago




8 comments:
I should try to sell my sisters on a sisters weekend ... it looks like you guys had fun!
I'm so glad you got to have a weekend away with your sisters!!! How fun! You three are gorgeous! You look so much alike!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you finally got a Sister Weekend! I think you've been waiting for something like this ever since we met!!! You look incredible by the way!!! Great Pictures!!! Missed you in Tucson!!!
That sounds like a fun weekend! I LOVE sister time. You look fabulous! Glad you got a fun weekend.
Looks like a blast! What a lovely bunch! Don't you LOVE Nike Town??? Glad you had a great time!
What a fun weekend :) You all are gorgeous.
love the photos...Christine, I bet you had a hay day at Nike Town ;)
So glad you had such fun! When did you go blonde Christine? I haven't checked blogs for awhile I guess! All three of you are beautiful!
Post a Comment