Thursday, September 02, 2010

Summer Is Waning

Girls Camp 2010
Looks like we are getting a hippie pedicure.

Girls Camp was SUPER....not only because it was our theme, but because we had a super time! Being camp director the second time around was way better than the first. I loved all the leaders and YCLs I worked with this year. The weather was great! Cassie got her wisdom teeth out the Friday before we left to camp. She recovered nicely at camp. We were so happy and relieved for her.

Cassie is getting a super face wash!

Our super service project. The girls tied quilts to go to the bishop's store house.

Here I am with the super YCLs...trying to keep order in the camp. HA! Crazy girls.

The Hood to Coast team I subbed on last year called me back again to sub this year! I was so surprised & thrilled! We ran the 197 mile relay in 26 hours & 36 minutes; 214th place out of 1023. Awesome! I ran leg 8 this year. It was fabulous. : )

Some of the team members really wanted to be hillbillies. Some of us wore wife beater tank tops (I run in them all the time!) and others wore mullet wigs.

Can't wait to run #4 next summer.

Cassie went to a water polo clinic put on by USA Olympian, Tony Aczevedo...I think that's how it's spelled.

0 comments: