We are ferocious humanoid monsters who smell bad & we eat human flesh (or whatever candy you're handing out).
Craig & I have been at Cub Scout Day Camp all week. It has been an experience so far...as I have Friday still to do. We have been at a great Boy Scout camp with terrific staff. Monday was good with sunshine & getting to know the camp & where everything was. But, Tuesday & Wednesday it rained allllllllll day. So, now we are at a sloppy, mud camp. The boys don't mind so much. They literally roll around in the mud & just think it's so cool. To say the least, they are having a great time at camp & I came home tonight still singing "The Little Red Wagon" song still, so it's all good.

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We loved having Chris over last night, but there was just one major thing missing.....YOU, and the kids, it made me sad not to have you here. Briggs and Reagan were, of course, sad also. We need to plan something for October.
Love ya!
Looks like one big mess!!! haha--such boys! I bet they had the BEST time ever!
I am doing scout camp next week. I hope it is loads of fun also. My friend & I went on a 10 mile with the kids Fri. Pulling Bry & trying to keep everyone happy is a chore! Do you guys ever go with the kids? I am jealous. It sounds like fun. We miss you on the beach! Talk to you soon. Julie
Post a Comment