Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Sentencing My Camera...

...to the, "here Colin. A new toy for you!" prison. : )

I gave my good ol' Sony DSC-V1 one more shot at Cassie's New Beginnings program & it failed me miserably & for the last time. Plus, I can't get the memory of me dropping it in Redfish Lake a couple of years ago out of my head. Everything that goes wrong with this camera, I blame on that fatal error I made.

I've spent all morning on-line searching for my next photography companion. Generally, I have been pleased with the Sony Cyber shot line, so I think I'll stick to what I'm familiar with. There is one make that has caught my attention; the DSC-W200. It has 12 MPs! That alone will sell me since I've been taking pictures with 5 MP capacity.

The rain stopped this week. Around lunch time the blue sky finally appears after the fog burns off. It's been really cold though! The kids had a late start on Tuesday because of the icy roads. Colin & I sat by our gas fireplace throughout the afternoon yesterday doing workbook pages. He has started to enjoy coloring & has caught on how to sound out his 3-letter sight words! Yea!

3 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Sorry about the Camera ... We do miss the photos. Happy you have some sunshine, but sorry it is cold. Layer dress ... Are you wearing a heavey pair of soxs with your Chrismas warmies? It is cold here too ... No Golfing today in the sunshine!

Tania said...

I caught a pic of that little bit of blue yesterday, and posted it. Sorry to hear about the camera. I'm always afraid that little hands will find mine and do something to it.

Bob said...

Hey, Christine,

I forgot about the Redfish episode...Good luck in your new calling and in keeping up with your BUSY life.

Stay warm and dry!