That's what I feel like I've been doing the past couple of weeks!
Those of you who are fans of doing puzzles can understand that when you are on a roll, you don't want to stop & the puzzling becomes an addiction. I can't believe the loads of hours that have slipped by sitting in front of the computer screen assembling girl's camp agendas & youth fireside slideshows. I'm a few hours away from completing the best Christmas scrapbook album I've ever done. It's so fun to see many of your smiling faces on fun Christmas paper! I managed to clean the office desk off yesterday before a YW meeting. I have piles of papers that need filing & files that need creating! So, more puzzling to do.
One puzzling moment happened last week that I must share before I forget. It may prove helpful to one of you someday! I was making dinner & needed to open a can, but could not find our ONE & only can opener (which is one of my favorite Pampered Chef tools). The kids looked in every drawer at least 5 times each. We inspected cupboards & Colin's toy boxes. Chris arrived home about 10 minutes later & we asked him if he knew where the can opener was. He too searched in the drawers & cupboards. Then he offered a thought: maybe it got thrown away! So, we reviewed what we may have eaten recently that would have required a can opener. It was Chris who was the last to use it. So, he went out to the trash & went through the bags & low & behold...found the can opener! : ) If you can't find something...think about looking in the trash.
Craig is still playing basketball. They have more losses than wins. Chris still enjoys coaching the team. Cassie is still swimming. No meets until the end of February. Colin is also doing great! No complaints.
We are excited for the Cardinal/Steeler matchup. It's also time to start paying attention to college hoops if you want to have a clue on who to pick in the tournament. Big 10 is looking promising!


2 comments:
The steel curtain will fall this year my friends to the RED Birds. I am trying to win tickets so Chris and I can go to the game....CHris in his Drew Pearson throwback and I in my Emmit SMith 1 year reign of cardinals jersy....cross your fingers...
Thanks for the Blog. We feel your puzzle addiction and stress.
Your can-opener story made us smile. Reminded me of "Il Divo's" wonderful song " Come and Rejoice, What Was Lost Is Found".
Post a Comment