Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Course Season

Cassie participated in a long course meet this last weekend in Eugene.
The individual events she swam were the 100 breast, 200 free, 800 free, 50 free, 200 breast, and the 400 free.

She also participated on two relay team events: the 200 IM and the 400 free.

Her best event was the 800 free. She took 2nd place!

Stretch to the wall!







7 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

We are Very Impressed with our newest family Mermaid! CONGRATULATIONS Cassandra ....Keep up the good swim times for the next meets. So Proud of You!

Bob said...

Way to go, Cassie!

Jordan said...

Cassie Phelps?

(For reals though, don't marry him. He seems like a dirt bag).

Jenni said...

Go Cass!!! You rock, girl!!

cbo said...

Congratulations Cassie! We have entered the world or long course swimming too! Anna and Taylor are swimming.

Cheri said...

Wow Cassie...lookin good! We are proud of you - I wish I could swim...I'm not very good. Love you!!

Ben N Nessa said...

Cassie, SO cool! Come up here and teach me how to swim! :)