Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving On

Another school year has officially come to a close. Craig and Cassie's last week of school was one big party after another. They both did a fabulous job at their band concert last week. I'm interested to see what instrument Cassie will play this fall when she moves on to the high school band program. These two kids will be busy this summer. Craig is flying down to AZ next week to spend some time with his buddy Briggs. I'm SO JEALOUS!!! Cassie is heading to Tacoma for EFY. Colin and I will be on our own. Weird. A glimpse of the future? In July, Craig will go to scout camp for a week and Cassie will travel for the remaining long course swim meets of the season. Her summer finale will be girls camp the last week of August.

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Sounds like a fun summer!

Jack and Charlene said...

Cassie and Craig .... Enjoy your Summer travels, activities, camps, swim meets, and the sunshine. So very Proud of you Both!!!!!

Jenni said...

What fun summer plans!! Glad the end of the year went well for everyone!

Rachel Lund said...

So great to always read your news? What is the latest with school for you? I know how you feel with that one...I cried for the first month after going back, trying to figure out 4 kids, homemaking, church and life as a student. I'm proud of you! How do you get your kids to do instruments and band? Mine won't and it is pulling teeth to get them to practice piano! Give me some of your wisdom and magic! You are awesome!

Rachel Lund said...

That was supposed to be...So great to always read your news!!!!