Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reunion

My Mom, me, my sister Caran, and my brother Bob standing on the balcony of the Hilton across from the Idaho Falls Temple. I traveled to Idaho Falls this weekend for my Dad's family reunion. It was a wonderful experience to meet so many cousins and second cousins from the Rigby area. I'd never been to Eastern Idaho before. It is beautiful!

Here we are in Manan at the Putnam reunion moments after a torrential downpour.

My Mom and I at Idaho Falls.


Here are the Putnams! These are my Dad's siblings. Front row: Genieve, Mildred & Mary.
Back row: Clarine, Howard, Loa, and my Dad. What a remarkable group.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Open your eyes, Caran! Great pictures, Christine...What a fun weekend!

Jack and Charlene said...

How come your pictures are brighter and better than mine??? Great Job !!! Love the one by the Falls.

Vanessa said...

Awesome :)

Jill said...

I love the one of you and Char in your pink shirts. Beautiful! Wish we could have been there.