Monday, August 03, 2009

Before another month goes by...

Cassie swimming anchor for her relay event

I thought I'd better recap July before we get too far into August.

-Cassie traveled to Moses Lake with her swim team

-Craig returned from his excellent vacation in AZ with the Dunfords

-Craig went to scout camp

-Christine spent a day at girls camp with Eugene/Santa Clara Stake

-Chris travled on business to Chicago & met Greg Oden in the airport

-Colin helped pick 20 lbs of blueberries

-Christine took the 4th year girls from Mac Stake hiking near Mt. Hood & spent the night in teepees @ Kahneeta Hot Springs

-Cassie qualified & participated in the Oregon Swim Invitational

-Craig wakeboarded with his scout troop

-Craig completed his cycling merit badge

-Christine & Cassie worked at Newberg Old Fashioned Festival days making burritos, root beer floats, and strawberry shortcakes

-Colin memorized the first seven Articles of Faith

-Christine had her first high council speaking assignment

-Newberg hit 100 degrees for a few days in a row

Running through the raspberry & blueberry fields

de-LI-cious berries!

The 4th year clan @ Mirror Lake

Craigus Armstrongus 50-miler complete!


Here is a video of Cassie swimming anchor on relay; notice she swam her 50 meters in 30 seconds! That's an 'A' time baby!

10 comments:

Steph said...

love the recap!!!

Jack and Charlene said...

Impressive Month of July!! Can August be any better? CONGRATULATIONS to the Beecher
on-the-go team !!!

Shannon said...

You guys are busy! My Dad is from Moses Lake and I spent every summer there visiting my grandparents and cousins. I love that place!

Jenni said...

You always keep you summers so fun for yor family---looks like this year was no exception! Glad things are going well! Miss ya!

Bob said...

No grass grows under the feet of the Beecher family!

Ben N Nessa said...

How awesome! Those berries look delish :) I'm super impressed with Cassie's swimming....I'm sure Alysia is proud.

The Richardsons said...

I'm wishing we only hit 100 for a few days in a row....now we're off to girl's camp! Wish us luck!

Rachel Lund said...

What a talented family! Such a fast swim, such a far ride and such a busy boy losing teeth and picking berries! So love hearing all that is going on in your life! You guys are awesome!

Bella Graphiks LLC said...

awesome swimming Cassie!!! Christine, what happened to my sis that used to be bored?? Sounds like a fun month!

Stephanie Ann said...

We are off to Germany on Monday to see Alex and for Bill to work, hard times I know! We will be back in a few weeks and then we will be on out way up there. The first of September, for a little bit to visit we might need to to over at your house...Please may we use you as a rest stop.I will call when we are on the road. love to you all, stevie