After my routine Tuesday morning basketball game, I came home & got out my scrapbook stuff. My friend Julie & I had been discussing getting together & scrapping for weeks. Today we finally kept our plans & scrapped for a couple of hours. She made some birthday cards & worked on her husband's BYU grad pictures. I am in the middle of putting together a Christmas album filled with all the Christmas pictures our family & friends have sent us over the years. Each year as I take down the decorations, I just toss all the Christmas cards & pictures in a rubbermaid. Well, after 14 years of doing that, they're all mixed up. It has been so hard to figure out what year some of the pictures fall under since they weren't labeled. I have found that Robin did the best job at writing the years on their family pictures. I have stared & stared at the groups of family pictures comparing ages of "the cousins" acording to Robin's documented year dates. I have learned a vital lesson doing this project: WRITE THE DATE ON FAMILY PICS! (at least the year or something on the back).
I've only got about 5 more years to go. So, the bulk of my work is done (just in time for the next wave of Christmas cards).
I babysat my friend Laura's boys for a little bit after school. She is pregnant with child #3 & hoping for a girl this time. She is about 17 weeks along & looks so cute. She still plays basketball faithfully every Tuesday & Thursday. Amazing.
There are rumors & rumors of rumors circulating in our stake about the coming stake conference & changing of ward boundaries. Should be interesting. That will be in November. I like being in a ward after boundaries have changed. Everyone gets a clean slate & it's so exciting seeing the finished product of a ward revamp.
Chris is on his way home from LV. I've only visited with him once briefly, so I'll get the whole scoop tonight.
Cassie is busy studying for her world map test that is tomorrow. Hey, do you know where the Caspian Sea is? Amazing. And did you remember the tricky Antarctica spelling? Personally, I love geography so I'm getting into this unit.
Dinner tonight will be Rubios Tuesday $1 fish tacos special.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment