Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a great lunch at Chipotle Christine!!! =)
I can't believe I talked to you yesterday and didn't say anything. I'm a horrible friend! Happy Anniversary! Such a cute couple!
Christine you look great as a bride :) You haven't aged a bit! I can only hope that I have your genes so that I look young after 15 years of being married, too!
Happy Anniversary! I love the BIG hair Christine! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a great lunch at Chipotle Christine!!! =)
I can't believe I talked to you yesterday and didn't say anything. I'm a horrible friend! Happy Anniversary! Such a cute couple!
Christine you look great as a bride :) You haven't aged a bit! I can only hope that I have your genes so that I look young after 15 years of being married, too!
Happy Anniversary! I love the BIG hair Christine! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment