I don't know how long this link to the virtual tour will be up & working, so I hope you get a chance to see pictures of the house we are buying before it expires.
http://www.wildnaturefilmworks.com/id817.html
We are so thrilled to have found such a lovely home that we can invision our family growing up in over the next several years. We have truly felt the Lord's blessings in our lives & we can already see so many positive experiences occurring in the lives of our children here in Newberg. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers on our behalf during our transition the last few months. Nothing would make us happier than to host anyone who wants to come visit & stay with us. Our doors are always open for you. We are looking forward to seeing many of you next month! The time is flying by!
Love-Chris & Christine
http://www.wildnaturefilmworks.com/id817.html
We are so thrilled to have found such a lovely home that we can invision our family growing up in over the next several years. We have truly felt the Lord's blessings in our lives & we can already see so many positive experiences occurring in the lives of our children here in Newberg. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers on our behalf during our transition the last few months. Nothing would make us happier than to host anyone who wants to come visit & stay with us. Our doors are always open for you. We are looking forward to seeing many of you next month! The time is flying by!
Love-Chris & Christine




5 comments:
WOW! Very nice! I can see all the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays you'll enjoy there ... it's a very warm home!
Ahhh! How I miss Oregon!
Christine, I'm so jealous..it's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys and I hope things just keep getting better for you guys! Hope you know how much I love you and miss you!!!! and I can't wait to see you....
Have fun and keep us posted!
We love it!! We can't wait to come visit you guys when we move up to the Pacific Northwest! :)
This house is gorgeous!!! Each kid gets their own bedroom and living room! Love it! You'll have so much fun decorating and buying new furniture to fill it up. I love all the tre behind the house--just so pretty. I'm so excited for you guys!!!
it's beautiful - I love your new home! Jordan and I will definitely have to come visit you guys soon!
Post a Comment