Monday, April 30, 2007

The Must List

1. Kentucky Derby time! Hard Spun gave a shout out to Derby watchers Monday morning when he recorded one of the fastest works in Derby Week history at Churchill Downs --- a :57.60 that turned heads, drew low whistles and stamped the handsome bay as a very dangerous factor for Saturday's Run for the Roses.
2. Grass. Time to give your lawn it's spring treatment! 3. House-buying, house-selling or just moving to a new apartment. Seems like a lot of our friends & family are doing it this month! So, we are joining in. Stay tuned for the details in the coming weeks.

4. New Work & Glory movie out on DVD! "A House Divided" is a must see. Hurry to your nearest Deseret Book store or buy online if your mom didn't send you one.

5. Cinco de Mayo! Live it up. Don't pass on the chips, salsa, sour cream & guac.

6. I am a huge Simply Red fan so I am happy to hear he has a new album out! Download the single, "So Not Over You"...a must.

7. Set your DVR's tonight & tomorrow night for the PBS documenatry, "The Mormons". Check your local listings. You can also read a good article about it at meridianmagazine.com
8. BLUEBERRY (not Berry Burst) Yogurt Burst Cheerios! I found them at Costco. They are NEW & m...m...good.
9. Voting 2 off American Idol this week. It's about time they make it interesting. I was getting a little bored.

10. Bulls & Pistons first to advance to round 2. Others to join them in the next few days. Are you feeling the Warriors yet?


1 comments:

Jenni said...

You guys aren't leaving Oregon are ya? Buying a hosue in the area??? I can't take not knowing!!! =)