Monday, April 16, 2007

The Must List

The Must List is one of my favorite sections of the Entertainment Weekly magazine that I devour every week. So, I decided to do my own "Must List"! The way the items are listed have nothing to do with rank.


1. Planet Earth in HD on the Discovery Channel. Sunday's at 5pm PDT we are glued to the tube for the new episode.



2. Water polo. Newberg High School holds back to back state championships & Cassie practices with the girls' team! The coach reminds us constantly that we can't move out of Newberg until she graduates from NHS.


3. Bon Teriyaki the local sticky rice with meat joint. Chris keeps this place in business for lunch.

4. The Uglies trilogy seems to keep Cassie's attention past her bedtime. Teenage drama.


5. Sony Ericsson cell phone that has more gadgets than a leatherman! I didn't think I would ever find a replacement for my classic American Idol poster child Nokia, but I did!


6. V8...a full serving of vegetables in every can.


7. Omnimax movies. We recently saw The Alps. It was fabulous!

8. Dad's coaching minor league baseball. Chris stepped up on the first day of Craig's baseball practice & filled the vacant spot. He integrates the help of the other dads at practice & the boys shine.
"Those of us lucky enough to be part of the game have a tremendous responsibility - we're charged with giving back to the game all the good things the game has given us."
--- Sparky Anderson

9. Nike +. You put the sensor in one shoe, hook up the ipod & go. When your run is complete, download your data on the computer & track your progress. If you beat your 1 mile time, Lance Armstrong will congratulate you!

10. The Young & the Restless my daytime TV jewel. May sweeps around the corner = weddings, plane crashes, blackmail & broken hearts.

2 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

We are in love with Planet Earth! It's one show that the whole Dunford clan can sit and watch together, total undivided attention.
We miss you guys.
Love the new blog!

Jenni said...

Fun list!!! You and Josh are alike in the whole V8 thing...he loves that stuff! I, of course, can't stand it--shocker right? Mabye I'll do my own list...PS-What is Planet Earth??