2. Gregor & the Code of Claw. Book 5 & finale of the Underland Chronicles. Craig swallowed this book in 4 days. There's a code to crack, a mysterious new princess & a queen who wants control!
3. Clinical strength Secret deoderant. Because I sweat more than my husband.4. Idol Gives Back (to those less fortunate) show...this Wednesday night! Will Hugh Grant sing one of his Music & Lyrics hits? Count me in!
5. The Queen out on dvd tomorrow. I didn't see this in the theater but I'm very curious. Plus, I love the English accent.
6. The change jar. Start saving that loose change for fun summer extras!
7. A second opinion. Within one week, the second opinion out-weighed the first twice. (Let me get my editor's opinion on that sentence. I'll get back to you.)
8. Maze books. Start at the arrow & reach the star. As you get older, you cheat & go backwards.
9. Getting stitches. Can't say I ever needed any myself, but if you get them as a kid, it just means you were having too much fun!
Colin was running around the house expressing his excitement about G&G Beecher visiting for the day. He ran towards the front door & the rug on the wood floor slipped out from under him & the window seal next to the door dented his forehead producing mass amounts of blood, a small gash & required 2 stictches. The window seal is fine.
10. Summer camp forms. If you haven't turned'em in by now, they're most likely past due! Call your camp leader.


0 comments:
Post a Comment