Monday, May 14, 2007

Time Out '07

I've been so caught up with my Must List, Mother's Day, the on-going reunion projects, biking, etc. that I forgot that I actually took a "time out" 2 weekends ago! Chris' mom Kathy & I attended a Friday evening & Saturday womens conference at the Portland Convention Center. We had a wonderful time! Our favorite speaker, Sheri Dew was there. Kathy captured a snapshot of her as we were wandering the aisles. So cool! We also heard live music by Michael McLean & Cherie Call. The other speakers were Wendy Watson-Nelson, Jane Clayson Johnson, Robert Millet, Chris Stewart & Sharon Larsen. I had heard ahead of time through the grapevine that I was in the Time Out 5th Anniversary movie & sure enough I was! Posing with my friend Laura when I attended Time Out last year in Long Beach. It was pretty cool to see myself on the big screen. I may make the next movie they produce as well because they filmed at this Time Out! We'll see. There is a Time Out for couples & Time Out for Women & Girls coming up in November up in Tacoma that we might attend as well!
There she was...coming right towards us!
My reaction, "That was neat!"

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's so fun you got to do that :) By the way, I love your hair!

The Dunford Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun. TOFW will be in Phoenix in September, I'm hoping to with my mom and my sisters and sister-in-laws.

Jenni said...

Christine the hottie...I'm loving that haircut on you---and what a fun picture of Sheri Dew..she looked like she was on a mission!