Thursday, March 06, 2008

Deep Breath

The days & weeks have been flying by, especially since I started my stake calling. With all the meetings & events lately, my routine days of lounging have become a thing of the past. I did however get a free afternoon today. I got caught up on this weeks' Y&R episodes, AI, my magazine reading & LAUNDRY!!! Other accomplished tasks for the day included finishing the letters U-Z pages in Colin's workbook, email tags, playing Monopoly/w Colin, a phone call with my sister Caran & indulging in a cup of hot chocolate. I had an extra 15 minutes to spare, so I decided to post on the blog.
Highlights from this week:
Colin swallowed a tiny, baby-pea sized magnet the other night. Hopefully, it's been passed through by now.
I coached our YW's basketball team Tuesday night. That was interesting...& fun!
I bought a new helmet & bike shoes! They match my baby-blue bike.
My VT partner & I took our birthday ladies out to lunch @ a new Greek restaurant. Delicious gyros! Must take Chris there sometime.
Colin's been doing great on his bike. He rides/w Cassie & I on our 3 mile run loop & keeps up nicely. Yea!
Craig told the missionaries every joke in his book last night @ dinner. We hope they will come back again. : )
Looking ahead:
Chris leaves for his bike trip to Solvang this weekend. He is excited to say the least. Look for a big post on his cycling blog early next week.
Cassie has her first band solo festival this weekend. She is performing on her basoon & I'm accompaning her on the piano.
Craig is going to another merit badge clinic.
I have another ward conference this Sunday in Newberg 1st ward.
Colin gets to tag along/w everyone.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

You guys have been busy!!!! Time flies when you're having fun!!!

Stephanie said...

So I'm tired just reading about your blog! You are just adorable! Wish we still lived by each other!

Shannon said...

Sheesh! Your life sounds busy, but fun!

Vanessa said...

:)

Bob said...

You have too much going on, Christine! At least Colin didn't swallow watch batteries (i.e...Jordan).

Bob said...

You have too much going on, Christine! At least Colin didn't swallow watch batteries (i.e...Jordan).