My sister Cheri spent this spring break week here weathering the crazy March storms with us. Dispite all the wind, rain, hail, snow & cold, we were able to have a wonderful time together shopping, eating out & relaxing. She showed me all her cool computer tricks, including how to do a digital scrapbook page! I'm addicted! We found so many bargains @ the clothes stores & spoiled ourselves with a session @ the massage parlor. Cheri helped Chris & I decorate the family room on the main floor with new furniture from IKEA & an Oriental rug from Costco. (Chris is still assembling some things, so pictures will follow later.) My kids kept telling her she could stay as long as she wanted because she was making me a happier & nicer mom. : ) But, like always, the vacation never lasts long enough & we sadly returned her to her life in Idaho. Thanks for coming & sharing your love with us all week Cheri! Come back soon!
9 years ago

6 comments:
SOOOOO Impressed with the Beautiful Sisters. You two know how to make Rainy Days Sunny Together! Great Scrapbook look.
I'm so glad she was able to come stay with you. Sounds like you both had so much fun! Can't wait to see the new room. "I like the digi paper from shabby princess, right?" He He! I've been trying to teach myself, but it's been slow going. You'll have to show me the ways when you come visit! We are SOOOO excited! Can't wait, it's what keeps me going!
Love you & Miss you!
How cute are you two??!! You and your sis look just alike! I love sisters!! Love the L.O. I need to figure out the digital scrapbooking world. If you want to come to Houston to teach me, your more than welcome too!! :o)
You did it!!! It looks great!! See, not too hard huh? Just time consuming....Thank you so much for the most wonderful, relaxing, fun trip ever! I love you all! Can I come back??? I miss you so much!!
cute page--I'm glad you had fun together! I'm hoping we'll be able to do our girl's weekend sometime this summer!
So Fun! :)
Post a Comment