Sunday, March 02, 2008

Quad Show & Tell

Operating in quad 2: It was urgent that Cassie & I got to the scrapbook open house on time so we could enter the raffle to win a door prize & we indeed did WIN a cute tote bag. But, it wasn't that important of an event, unless you're addicted to collecting paper & stickers like ME!

Operating in quad 1: The last time I really paid any attention to my feet/toes was before Christmas. It was definitely urgent & important that I got a pedicure the other day so I could wear my flip flops to the "Treasure Island" stake Beehive activity.

Operating in quad 4: I've always wanted to learn how to knit. The other night for the Beehive activity, Cassie's advisor taught us how! The next day I sat on the couch for over 2 hours knitting away. I have no idea what I'm making, (not important/not urgent) but it's sure addicting. Notice my beginner knitting on the bottom row. Yikes!

Operating in quad 3: I was a Tiki Bar Smoothie Queen @ our stake Beehive activity. It was important that I was there because I brought all the ingredients & showed the other leaders how it's done... to achieve "smoothie perfection"! I wasn't feeling the urgent part though. The poor girls had to wait like 5 minutes for their drinks because I kept messing with the ratios of fruit & other secret ingredients so that it was "smoothie nirvana" when they sucked through their straws. I haven't had that much fun in a long time! : ) From left to right: Michele (2nd coun.), Sis. Brush (advisor), Me & Adrienne (president).


Quad 1: Time with Cassie is always urgent & important & so rewarding!

5 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

LOVED the pictures & update on your weekend activity. Looks like a FUN Time !!!! Toes look good!

Jenni said...

You two are so cute!! Congrats on the tote bag win!! Glad the open house was fun!!!!

Bob said...

Great pictures and good food for thought, Christine.

Steph said...

how fun! I'm craving one of your smoothies :-)

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures! :)