Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Little Genius



Everyday Colin amazes me with his countless questions & comments. Yesterday, he said some things that trumped all his previous remarks.


Colin: "Mom, do you think I'm a genius?"

Mom: "Yes Colin. You are such a genius!" with a little chuckle. I start thinking...where is this coming from?

Colin: "Well, I don't know everything I don't know!" almost with a panic in his voice.

Ok...at this point I'm tyring to decipher what he's trying to say & realize he indeed is worried that if he is a "genius" then he should know EVERYTHING, even what he doesn't already know. I assured him that a genius doesn't have to know everything.

5 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Colin makes our day too! You are doing such a good job with his pre-school teaching !!

Don said...

WOW! You better start dusting off your calculus books!

Jill said...

So cute!

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! Love him :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog Christine, it is so fun to read what your family has been up to! I didn't even know Cassie played the bassoon. How cool! Plus she looks so pretty and grown up now with out braces.
Your new calling looks so fun and I can see how you would be perfect for it. We miss you but I am happy for you! Can I come over for a smoothie someday soon?!