He is a cutie!! Looks like Briggs. Tell Kristen hi for us...I still need to be invited to her blog. So I think the Beecher's need to come visit us. We need some excitment in our lives. You guys are just the ones for that! Glad you are having a great summer. I know I tell you this ALL the time but your kids are SO cute!!
3 comments:
He is a cutie!! Looks like Briggs. Tell Kristen hi for us...I still need to be invited to her blog. So I think the Beecher's need to come visit us. We need some excitment in our lives. You guys are just the ones for that! Glad you are having a great summer. I know I tell you this ALL the time but your kids are SO cute!!
We miss you guys too! Thanks for the BEST vacation EVER! We love you!
So fun...looks like you guys had a blast!!!
Post a Comment