Can't Leave Them Alone Bars
Ingredients:
1 white cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semisweet Choc. chips
1/4 cup butter
First mix the cake mix, eggs and oil. With floured hands press 2/3 of cake mixture into bottom of a greased 9X13X2 in. pan for a crust. Set aside. Then melt sw. milk, butter and choc. chips. in microwave- cook for 45 secs. to 1 1/2 min. Stopping once in the middle to stir mixture. After melted stir until smooth and pour evenly over the crust. Drop spoonfuls of the rest of crust mixture on top. Cook at 350 for 20-25 min. There is a reason for the name, so enjoy.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Mmmmmm!
mmmm yesss!!!
thanks aunt christine.
i am soooo making these tonight!
I have a similar recipe. They call for dollops of seedless raspberry jam over the remaining crust mixture and then a sprinkling of more chocolate chips. They're called "Chocolatey Raspberry Crumb bars" and I LOVE them!
YUM!!!!!!! Sound great!!!
I just copied this recipe so the girls can make it tonight! I need all the energy i can get the next few weeks.
Post a Comment