CUTE pictures!!! Great update!
Great smiles!
Love the pictures! And LOVE the HAIR! Christine you look AWESOME!!!
i love cassie's dress (i have it in black :D tehe)you all look MARVELOUS! :DI just love your hair and Colin's little grin :)
Thank You for the wonderful pictures. Christine, your hair color and style are perfect! Chris looks happy ... Congratulations!!
It looks very much like life has been great to your family since we last saw you! You all look fabulous.
I love happy faces!!
Cassie looks especially grown up in this post...and I love your pearly whites!
beautiful family! You all look great. We wish you still lived in San Antonio so we could scoot on down and visit with ya'll! Cassie is gorgeous.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
CUTE pictures!!! Great update!
Great smiles!
Love the pictures! And LOVE the HAIR! Christine you look AWESOME!!!
i love cassie's dress (i have it in black :D tehe)
you all look MARVELOUS! :D
I just love your hair and Colin's little grin :)
Thank You for the wonderful pictures. Christine, your hair color and style are perfect! Chris looks happy ... Congratulations!!
It looks very much like life has been great to your family since we last saw you! You all look fabulous.
I love happy faces!!
Cassie looks especially grown up in this post...and I love your pearly whites!
beautiful family! You all look great. We wish you still lived in San Antonio so we could scoot on down and visit with ya'll! Cassie is gorgeous.
Post a Comment