Hi, this is Cassandra further known to you all as Cassie. I thought since this is my first time "blgging" I must make a good introduction. For personal progress I have to cook for two weeks and help at least everyday in the kitchen. For those of you who don't know what personal progress is it is like scouts except we don't get all those cool badges. So, this is my first dish my first time ever to make dinner by myself. It is called "Pasta Salad", haha it just sounds good saying it..."Pasta Sala"! It is a good side dish for dinner and lunch or you can just eat it for dinner! This Pasta Salad contains: baby shrimp, pasta, cucumber, tomato, bacon bites, cheese, mayo, spices, and crisp salad! yumm.... I liked it and my mom LOVED it. Thanks Mom. Another thing about the salad it only takes 15-20 min. and costs $15.22. So, it rocks.
Now, moving on to my next dish...breakfast, "Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Muffins". Now this is what I am talking about. Something sweet healthy and full of berries! (with the lemon on the side and the powderd sugar) These were very deliceous! If I do say so myself. They didn't survive twelve hours in this house. I made these also by myself. =) I feel so great saying that. There is somethig about cooking meals or anything that makes you feel so good when people like it! This delightful dish contains: lemon yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, cinnimon, nutmeg, ginger, sugar, eggs, flour, and butter. Now, I expect you to make it. You can find these two EXREMLY awesome recipes at: www.allrecipes.com I believe. So, go and make them! They are good and healthy! Also, thank you mom, dad and Craig for being brave enough to try my food. Oh, and I want to thank you, my veiwers on "Cooking with Cassandra"! Good bye and good blogging...=)

8 comments:
side note:
this was not the first time cassie has ever cooked. it's just the first of her cooking for her personal progress goal.
the pasta salad was fabulous! you can add pretty much whatever you want to pasta salad. it works!
i loved the lemon yogurt ingredient for the muffins. they were very moist. if you use a mini-muffin tin like cassie did, it will cut down on your caloric intake, unless you sit & eat 5 at a time.
Yummmmmmm !! Wish we could hire you at our house for a week. Grandma doesn't cook anything that good looking! Impressed !!
Where's the beef?
But the food was good.
Well, I'm sure the pasta salad was great, but those muffins look YUMMY!!! GO Cass!!! Wanna come move down here and be my personal chef??? =) Only half kidding! haha
Great job Kassi, it looked not only delicious but pretty too! You look awfully pretty yourself, you are growing up! Continue the good work with personal progress
When your done at Jenni's house, come on down to Houston and you can cook for us :o) The pasta sala looks so good. Way to go on your pp! What a great example you are setting!!
Cassie,
When are you and your mom publishing your cookbook???
Haha! Love Cooking with Cassandra!
Post a Comment