Hello! I have another great dish for all of you! Thank you for all of your reviews on my previous post they were much appreciated. =) So, now moving on to my next dish. Potato Salad. I know pretty simple, huh? Most of you know that you can add stuff like boiled eggs, onions, potatoes (of couse why wouldn't it have potatoes?), and pickles. What about the sauce??? The thing that makes a potato salad good is the sauce. So, instead of using the Putnam family recipe I tried something new. I went to my favorite cooking website at http://www.allrecipies.com/ and got a great sauce containing: ketchup, mayo, mustard, a type of sauce to put in the sauce, and sour cream. It was good! on the potatoes. Now the things I put with my salad full of potatoes, there is a sundried tomato tortilla with cooked meat inside, and some home made salsa, and sour cream. Yumm....Thanks again for joining me! Have a great week!
-Cassie B.
9 years ago

5 comments:
she added worcestershire sauce. it's a hard word to spell : )
Great job Cassie. Enjoying cooking is half the fun.
Cassie,
Which recipes will you be cooking for us in Eagle in a few weeks???
Wow Cassie, you are quite the new Rachel Ray! I wish I could come and enjoy your cooking and the cook!
Looks good!
Post a Comment