Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mom's School Box Cookies

Cassie is a very busy young lady these days. Fortunately, she still makes the time to help in the kitchen. I thought I'd sub for her & post her latest cooking segment.
I LOVE frosted grahm crakers. They are so simple. Just buy a box of grahm crackers. We like the Nabisco Low Fat brand the best. Just spread some frosting between two squares. Enjoy with a glass of milk!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Hi Christine,
I bet your surprised!Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big and Cassie is so pretty.I am pretty new at this blogging thing but,your welcome to take a peak to see what is going on with us.I miss you and the days we talked in the park. Hugs !

Jack and Charlene said...

Cassie, Yummmmmmmm!!
That is one of your Grandpa's favorite snacks with his fresh dish of Peaches.

The Gatherum Clan! said...

That is one of our family favorites too! My mom always had them for us when I was younger. The problem with them is that you can't stop at one or two!!! :)

The Dunford Family said...

Hi Cassie you know this is my first comment on the beecher street! I will make my blog so come and see me! I love you! from reagan