
Craig & his trombone. Check out Colin's enthusiasm. He was all over Craig's golden horn.
Chris in the dunk tank @ Milgard's company picnic. I think he went in the most out of everyone.
Cassie's bionic soccer legs. She doesn't even touch the groud when she runs. It's amazing!

Tiger football at sunset. Craig is in the yellow penny in the backfield awaiting a handoff. Fall is in the air!
Our youth (& a few leaders) tonight just after doing temple baptisms. Aren't they priceless! Can you spot Cassie & Chris? Craig will be joining them on the baptism trips in 3 more months!
5 comments:
looks like you're all doing great! How's Colin doing in school and how are you holding up with him gone? Love the pics and miss you all!
What talented kids! :)
You guys are really keeping busy!I guess that does not surprise me.You always were miss energizer bunny.I cant believe Craig is almost in Young Men!Great pics!Where did Cassie get those legs? Amazing!
Can I have some of Cassie's super powers! Great picture. Your kids look so happy and seem to be enjoying life...way to go mom!!
SUPER cute blog.
oh my goodness gracious... i love looking at all the pictures!
where you live is GORGEOUS...
& so is your FAMILY...duh. :)
Post a Comment