Caran gave us a snowman kit last year for Christmas and we were finally able to put it to good use! We got about an inch of snow Sunday. The kids came home from church & played in the yard the rest of the afternoon. Monday school was cancelled due to icy road conditions.
It has been snowing off & on today. The temps will dip back down into the frigid digits tonight. So, no school again tomorrow. I believe at this point, school will be out Friday too. Wish we didn't have to make up the snow days later. It's been really nice to have an extended holiday break!
Cheri is flying into Portland as I type. Her flight was only delayed an hour. She is coming to do a wedding shoot for a family from Weiser who are getting married at the Portland Temple tomorrow. I get to go be her assistant all day! I'm so excited!

8 comments:
I loved it when we had snow days as a kid! It was a rare treat. I LOVE that cute snowman kit!!
I wish my school (and finals) were canceled. You guys definitely have sweet snowman building skills.
I love a good snowstorm! How fun to build a snowman and stay home from school!
I can't believe Craig is 12!!
Enjoy the cold weather!
GREAT Snowman !! We are impressed!
My kids just told me they feel cheated they do not get snow days here in CA. I can not say I am feeling too bad about it since I am such a cold weather wimp.Hope you guys enjoyed it though!
The snowman is so cute! We're excited to see you guys, too, next weekend!--even if it is only for a day!
Did you have fun being the assistant, today?? :)
Love the pictures, I know you're hating it, but it looks like heaven to me!
Can you believe we got an inch of snow here in NEW ORLEANS too? But ours melted off by the end of the day and it was 70 degrees two days later! We went from snow to air-conditioning in the space of days:)
Post a Comment