I didn't know it snowed so much there. Is that normal? It actually snowed at Tony's work last week . He is just off the 14. They shut the 5 and 14 down. Wild!
I love seeing your beautiful family, your beautiful home and that beautiful snow. I am so glad you guys are loving it up there so much, and are so happy, even though we miss you tons. Have a snowball fight for me, followed by some nice hot chocolate.
3 comments:
Too scarey! So thankful it is melting!
I didn't know it snowed so much there. Is that normal? It actually snowed at Tony's work last week . He is just off the 14. They shut the 5 and 14 down. Wild!
I love seeing your beautiful family, your beautiful home and that beautiful snow. I am so glad you guys are loving it up there so much, and are so happy, even though we miss you tons. Have a snowball fight for me, followed by some nice hot chocolate.
Post a Comment