I'm not sure why my boys aren't into Star Wars. This year it is bakugan and remote control everything.
BTW -That is a cute way to mail a letter to santa. I need to find something around here...
How "CUTE" is he!!!! We keep telling Eryn that she's betrothed to Colin! She's more than fine with the idea!
How Cute! Is that at the fun Christmas place off hwy 99? Thank you for the beautiful card! What a gorgeous bunch!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not sure why my boys aren't into Star Wars. This year it is bakugan and remote control everything.
BTW -That is a cute way to mail a letter to santa. I need to find something around here...
How "CUTE" is he!!!! We keep telling Eryn that she's betrothed to Colin! She's more than fine with the idea!
How Cute! Is that at the fun Christmas place off hwy 99? Thank you for the beautiful card! What a gorgeous bunch!
Post a Comment