Our Dunford family rolled out the red carpet for us. We had 6 fabulous days in Chandler, AZ with them. Temps were in the balmy 80's. That is the life! I still don't feel like I got enough sun while I was there. They have a gorgeous home & a terrific neighborhood. I did a few runs around their sub-division. I loved it because it was flat & there were tons of sidewalks! The kids enjoyed playing at the park & swimming in their pool.
Briggs & Craig caught up on their video games & played Nerf tag. They are two crazy boys.
Jens & Chris did a 109 mile ride in Tucson on Saturday. Then they put in another 90 miles during the rest of the week. Jens took Chris to all the biking "hot spots" in the area. They both enjoyed having some time off from work & time on the bikes.
We hooked up with our friends the Holts from Goodyear. Their boys are growing like weeds. After having 5 boys, Melissa finally gave birth to a beautiful girl!
Here's Lee holding his new baby girl Isabella Grace. She is so sweet!
I had breakfast with Jenny, Kristin & Shawna. The 3 of them are originally from Mesa/Scottsdale. When I moved from AZ to TX, I met them in San Antonio. They moved back to AZ, but I ended up in OR. I'm still holding out hope that we too will end up back in AZ someday. I LOVE my AZ friends!!!
What a great bunch of kids!
Waiting for our fish/chicken & chips/onion rings at Pete's.
Two lovely ladies.
It was hard to say good-bye. Our kids were all in tears. Colin even asked, "what happens if we don't go home?" We had so much fun shopping, eating, talking, watching movies, playing, hanging out, swimming & taking care of each other. We can't wait for the next time we all get together again. Hopefully we won't have to wait 10 months this time!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh--what a fun trip! Love that you're swimming and laying out in November! And seriously, you're loking tiny! You look so in shape girlfriend! So glad you guys had a blast--maybe next time you'll drive through SF and we can see ya!
THANKS for the Last photo .... It made my day !! We enjoyed your full report and seeing everyone in the pictures. Thank youfor sharing Thanksgiving with us ... We Love You !!
We miss you guys already! Loved having you here! The snow looks so fun! Christine, that scarf looks even cuter on! I'd run and go get one if I had any use for it, sniff! sniff!
looks like you guys had such a fun trip! I loved all of the pictures, you all look great!
Cute pictures!
What a vacation! From sitting out by the pool to standing in snow with a scarf...we were in Utah for Thanksgiving, too. No snow. But that's okay, I prefer driving without it on the ground...I think that's why Louisiana suits us:)
Post a Comment