Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

It started out spooky with all the fog! I told Colin the ghosts were playing out in our forest, but he said, "Mom! It's not ghost-ez. It's just foggy." He's getting too smart to trick or tease. It was pretty though with the leaves at their peak in color & the misty fog saturating the air.

Our 3 trick-r-treaters

The boyz in the hood.

The teeny-boppers

On the pumpkin farm

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! The picture of the three kids at the pumpkin patch is awesome! You should blow it up in Black and white and frame it!!!

The Dunford Family said...

Jenni is right. I love that last picture...it's great of them. I'm so jealous.....such fun weather your having. It was 90 degs today....so much for nice weather!

Ben N Nessa said...

It's just foggy :) Too funny!

Steph said...

Colin cracks me up! Love the kid's costumes :)