My niece Steph tagged me to write 6 facts about myself.
1. I am a sports freak. I love to play, watch, listen to & talk about sports. Right now I'm watching Steve (love his blue eyes) Young do a little guest commentating on the Monday Night Football game between SF & Seattle. I'm so glad I'm not a SF fan tonight b/c how can you choose not to put points on the scoreboard & go for it on 4th down? See, I can't help myself.
2. I am STUBBORN! You tell me I can't, I will. Poor Chris. He takes the brunt of my unwillingness to admit I'm wrong or that I've lost a battle of any sorts. I've gotten a little better about realizing that my opinion is not the only correct opinion. I do seem to gravitate towards those who agree with me. : )
3. I brush my teeth every morning & night. I love clean teeth & fresh breath. I also chew teeth whitening gum during the day. I love to kiss Chris right after he Listerine's his mouth. Mmmm.
4. I love having company; whether it's a friend that pops over to my house, a sister from out of town or Cassie to tag with me to the grocery store. I get depressed doing things/going places alone. I even get scared sleeping alone, so when Chris is out of town I make the kids sleep with me.
5. I like to eat delicious foods that I don't have to cook, therefore I enjoy eating out quite often. Wish I could afford a personal chef who would prepare organic & low-fat foods for me. (I also would like a personal trainer.) I detest deep-fat-fried foods & LOVE breads, cheese & veggies.
6. I have a hard time going to sleep. But, once I do, I am a vivid dreamer. I would love someone to interpret my dreams. I should have been writing them down all these years. Would have made an interesting read. Guess I can still start, but I must admit that some dreams I would not want to make public. Sometimes my dreams are so real to me & when I wake up (or when Chris wakes me out of a bad one) I have to stop & think & figure out if it was all a dream or if it really did happen before I fell asleep. I think I experience deja vu from having so many years of vivid dreams. Somewhere along the road I really do believe I've dreamed of being somewhere in my future. Does any of this make sense?
I tag anyone who wants a stab at their own 6.
9 years ago

4 comments:
THANKS .... We enjoy reading things about our Family. I SMILED as we read and your Dad LAUGHED & LAUGHED ..... Christine, YOU ARE YOUR FATHER'S DAUGHTER !!!!
Love your 6! I forgot to put my love for sports as one of mine...sometimes I even think I know more than Ryan ;)
I totally have dreams like yours! I like to tell them to Ben so that he can help me remember them....but I think that he gets bored with all of my crazy dreams! I love your 6!
I guess I know my sister better than my daughter....I loved your 6 and I totally knew those things already...teehee....
Post a Comment